Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
• There is limited parking available at the Von Braun Center (VBC)
• If driving a bus to Exposure Youth Camp you will need to park in the following locations:
Lot K parking lot, located behind the Vaughn Braun Center (VBC) and next to the North Hall entrance, is a secure parking lot for buses. The cost for parking is $10 per day.
• There is also limited bus parking behind South Hall. The cost for parking is $10 per day.
• If driving a 15-passenger van and/or smaller vehicles please park in the Embassy Suites Parking Garage located in the front of the hotel and then come to the Registration Table. Vans and cars are the only ones to park in garage.
• Registration /Check In will take place from 3:00 - 5:00 pm on Thursday in the South Hall 1 of the Von Braun Center.
• Only 1 adult group member is allowed to come through the EYC registration.
• There will be an Exposure Youth Camp Board Member and/or Executive Committee Member on site to help with traffic flow and to answer any questions you may have.
Unloading & Loading
• Upon arrival we ask that your group not to unload their luggage until your registration is complete and hotel keys are in hand.
• 15 passenger vans and/or smaller vehicles can park in the Embassy Suites Parking Lot and send 1 adult representative through Registration in South Hall 1.
• Buses can pull up to the South Hall Entrance and drop an adult representative to go through the Registration line.
• Once registration is complete and your adult leader has returned to your group with hotel keys you may unload at the front of your hotel you have been assigned.
New Groups at Exposure Youth Camp
• The Group Leader and one additional adult from each New Group are invited to attend a New Group Leader Orientation beginning at 4:30 pm located in Meeting Room 2 behind the Information Booth.
Worship & Assembly
• Worship and morning assembly will be in the South Hall of the Von Braun Center.
• This year the hockey game will take place on the second night of Exposure Youth Camp. Instructions will be given after Worship about the hockey game. You must also wear your EYC Lanyard to the hockey game.
EYC Phone Number
• If a security or non-life-threatening issue arises please be sure to first contact your youth minister or youth leader and then call (256) 812-1416.